Sometimes all it takes is a little push in the right direction, which is exactly what the following new offering at Canyon Ranch does – or as we like to think of it, an opportunity to get a jumpstart to a healthier life. Take a long weekend that will leave you feeling rejuvenated and focused on your health and wellness.
What Does the Stay Include (aka… the good stuff):
- All-inclusive dining which is typical of a Canyon Ranch stay
- A generous 4-night spa, health and healing services allowance (PRCo favorite: Bindi-Shirodhara, an Ayurvedic body treatment)
- Variety of activities to choose from, such as What’s In Your Pantry?, a guided tour of standard items in one’s panty offering recommended food choices, brands, and key ingredients, resulting in a completely transformed pantry
- Group Dinners: A chance to get to know other participants in the program
Additional Inclusions (not specific to the Jumpstart Program):
- Group fitness classes – a vast array of offerings to keep you moving! (PRCo tip: mix it up and try something new – it’ll break up the workouts and keep you engaged)
- Group Talks: Learn up-to-date information regarding the most relevant health topics to date, from the ABC’s of Brain Health and Nutritional Intelligence to the Art of Mindfulness and Inflammation & Immunity, Classes vary depending on the date of visit. (PRCo favorite: The Art of Mindfulness)
- The Outdoors: For those who want to enjoy the great outdoors, there’s cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, ropes course, biking, kayaking (depending on location and season).
Staying On Track
- The information and tips learned at Canyon Ranch are 100% transferable to real life, plus it’s not hard to stay motivated after a stay at the resort.
- The delicious meals that will have you thinking “who knew healthy food could taste this good!” – all those recipes are available online, meaning you’ll never run out of quick, healthy, tasty options to prepare at home.
- There’s even a scheduled panel discussion available during the stay entitled, Taking it Home with You.